AMBIEN 10mg may be a sedative-hypnotic (sleep) medicine. AMBIEN is employed in adults for the short-term treatment of a sleep problem called insomnia (trouble falling asleep). AMBIEN isn’t recommended to be used in children under the age of 18 years.
Buy AMBIEN 10mg online may be a federal drug (C-IV) because it is often abused or cause dependence. Keep AMBIEN during a safe place to stop misuse and abuse. Selling or making a gift of AMBIEN may harm others, and is against the law. Tell your healthcare provider if you’ve got ever abused or are hooked into alcohol, prescription medicines or street drugs.
Who shouldn’t take AMBIEN?
Do not take AMBIEN if you’re allergic to zolpidem or the other ingredients in AMBIEN. See the top of this Medication Guide for an entire list of ingredients in AMBIEN. Do not take AMBIEN if you’ve got had an allergy to drugs containing zolpidem, like Ambien CR, Edluar, Zolpimist, or Intermezzo.
Symptoms of a significant allergy to zolpidem can include:
- Swelling of your face, lips, and throat which will cause difficulty breathing or swallowing
- What are the precautions that need to be taken while taking AMBIEN Medication?
- AMBIEN might not be right for you. Before starting medicine tell you Doctor about all of your health conditions, including if you:
- have a history of depression, mental disease, or suicidal thoughts
- have kidney or disease
- Have a lung disease or breathing problems are pregnant, getting to become pregnant. Ask your healthcare provider about the danger to your unborn baby if you’re taking AMBIEN.
Using AMBIEN within the last trimester of pregnancy may cause breathing difficulties or excess sleepiness in your newborn. Monitor for signs of sleepiness (more than usual), trouble breathing, or limpness within the newborn if AMBIEN is taken late in pregnancy.
How should I take AMBIEN?
- Take AMBIEN exactly as prescribed. Only take 1 AMBIEN tablet an evening if needed.
- You should not take AMBIEN with or right after a meal. AMBIEN may assist you to nod off faster if you’re taking it on an empty stomach. Call your healthcare provider if your insomnia worsens or isn’t better within 7 to 10 days. This might mean that there’s another condition causing your sleep problem.
- If you’re taking an excessive amount of AMBIEN or overdose, get emergency treatment.
Ambien is during a class of medicine referred to as sedative-hypnotics. Ambien works by activating the neurotransmitter, GABA, which slows down the brain and therefore the central nervous system. Ambien is employed to treat insomnia but is merely intended for short-term use. There are two sorts of Ambien, a quick-release form that’s helpful for initiating sleep and an extended-release form that’s helpful for maintaining sleep.